Today, Jackson got his hair cut for the first time. It was heartbreaking to me because it was just another reminder that my baby is growing up. Time sure flies when you have kids and this was a big step for me. I know, I know, it's just a hair cut! But he's my sweet baby boy and I cherish every moment with him, even if I get sad that he's growing up. He did great sitting in his daddy's lap. Tina did really well with his hair too (thanks tina!). This first picture is the "before" shot. Yes, he should've had it cut weeks ago, but I had to have time to prepare myself! No tears shed today, but that was because I was too busy taking pictures. Thankfully, I take Tina's pictures, so she knew I'd take a million of this "first" moment.
First few cuts...
Thankfully, he just sat there and chewed on a (clean) comb...
or his (clean) fingers!
This one is a favorite of mine...
Such a good boy...yes boy...because he doesn't look like a baby with his new haircut :)
Oh meg - you and James have one beautiful little boy! so picture perfect!
ReplyDelete